A great way to boost your confidence is to keep a confidence diary.
It is a smart tool to just remind yourself just how good you really are and what you
have to be thankful for and pleased about in your life right now.
Either buy yourself a notebook or a day to view diary and once a week for the next
month I’d like you to jot down your answers to the following confidence questions.
Don’t give me any excuses about you haven’t got the time to do it!
Take just 10 minutes per week, sit down and jot down your thoughts to:
1. What have I got to be grateful for in my life right now?
2. What am I happy about in my life right now?
3. Why am I happy about these things?
4. What did I accomplish last week?
5. What am I excited about in my life right now?
6. Who do I love and appreciate
7. Who loves and appreciates me for what I am? Warts ‘n all!_