I got this from warriors group. Just to share with you what to do..
Hi fellow Warriors,
I was going to write a mini report on this, and sell it as a WSO, but, decided to rather give it back to this community.
You see, I have been a member of this great community since 1997. Back when we still paid to belong here. I know my post count does not directly reflect that, but, I generally like to fly under the radar.
My strategy I am about to share, is not fool proof, and is not guaranteed to work in any way. I do it, and it works GREAT for me. I make a ton of cash from it, and hopefully you will too!
So, here goes.
1. I shift through all the tons of offers coming in on WSO. I look for PLR products that include a sales page. I take my time to read every offer carefully, and also read the sales page in detail.
2. I pick and buy a product, or sometimes, multiple products.
3. I grab a domain name that works for the main product I intend selling.
4. I FIRST edit the sales page. I change names, graphics, grammar, spelling, add some more of my own copy, and add some bonuses.
5. I create the one time offer, which in most cases is MORE PLR material.
6. Now I edit the actual PLR material. I take my time, and read every single word. Again replacing names, links, emails, etc, Pay special attention to headers and footers in documents. I change the properties of the document to indicate I am the author, etc. VERY important! I change the name of the product! SO many people don’t even bother to do this!
7. I create, or have created graphics for all the products, as well as the site.
8. I upload everything to the site, setup payment and download, etc.
9. I setup an Autoresponder, and some messages.
10. I get a friend to do a test buy of both the main product, as well as the OTO. I make sure payment works, user gets added to the AR, AND, that they can download everything they paid for.
11. I mail my small, but very targeted list, and offer them the product, AT A DISCOUNT! Not much, normally around 10% to 20%. I do this to get testimonials, and to get conversion rates.
12. I take the data I now have on conversion rates, and approach other marketers to see if they will promote the product to their list.
13. I start posting on relevant forums, with quality content, with a link to the product in my sig file.
14. I write articles and submit to article sites. Again, author bio box has link back.
15. I search for relevant blogs, and post quality comments on posts, with a link to my site.
16. I take 2 days off, and start the whole process over again!
This is NOT only for PLR books, but, ANYTHING PLR, including software and videos!
It is a fair amount of work, but, think about it this way. I put in around a week’s worth of work, and average around $3K for that work. How many people earn $12k a month in their day job? Also remember, sales don’t stop on those site, I just stop working on them!
I hope this gives someone the kick up the backside to go make some money!