- Most people’s goals are nothing but weak desires. As a result, they will always find excuses to stay within their comfort zone and put it off.
- The only way we will achieve anything is if we committed to making it a must.
- When we are committed to do whatever it takes, we will always find a way.
- We all have a level of expectation & a level of acceptance. We tend to gravitate towards our level of acceptance
- We must raise our level of acceptance by mixing around with people who are better than us, be it at tennis, at parenting or in their career. They inspire us and make us dissatisfied.