Speaking in front of other people can be a real worry if you’ve not had a lot of practice. Even if you know your stuff, it can be hard to get everything together in time, look confident, speak clearly and get your message across well.
Full of advice on how to prepare and deliver a knock-out speech, and including strategies that will help you cope if things don’t go to plan, this book features:
– a quiz to assess yours strengths and weaknesses
– step-by-step guidance and action points
– top tips: ideas to bear in mind for the future
– common mistakes and advice on how to avoid them
– summaries of key points to remember
– related web links and further sources of help